Competition Prize Draw – Terms & Conditions
The Pilton Stage 2019 Final
- There is ONE prize of TWO TICKETS for ‘THE PILTON STAGE 2019 FINAL’, taking place within the Pilton Working Men’s Club BA44BB, on Sat, 4th May 2019.
- Open to UK residents.
- No age restriction (please bear in mind IT’S LOUD).
- Closing date for entries is 11am BST on 3rd May 2019.
- One entry per entry method per person is permitted.
- Entrants must complete one or more of the following actions:
– Like the promotional Facebook post (https://www.facebook.com/GlastoFestFeed/posts/2027334430708805)
– Share the promotional Facebook post (https://www.facebook.com/GlastoFestFeed/posts/2027334430708805)
– Comment on the promotional Facebook post (https://www.facebook.com/GlastoFestFeed/posts/2027334430708805)
- Entries from all methods will be pooled, and one entry will then be drawn at random using a random number generator or other automated software.
- The winner will be informed by either Facebook message and/or comment reply, within 12 hours of the closing time/date and will have to respond within 12 hours or a new winner will be chosen.
- The winner’s name will be available to the public.
- The winner’s details will be supplied to Neil from The Pilton Stage or their agents for the purpose of supplying the prize – The winner’s names will be left at the door.
- The competition promoter is GlastoFestFeed.
- By participating in this prize draw, entrants confirm they have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Entries from persons associated with GlastoFestFeed or the event/prize/product may be disqualified.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.