BBC Radio 2 is celebrating the 50th anniversary of Glastonbury in 2020 with a special programme telling the stories of the festival from the fans in the fields – and they want you to be a part of it!
Do you, a friend or family member have an incredible story from Glastonbury Festival? If so, you could be on BBC Radio 2 telling their listeners about your experience.
Radio 2 is looking for a range of stories, big or small, funny or sad, which could include:
- Going to the very first festival in 1970
- Meeting a significant other at the festival, getting married or even giving birth
- Tackling the legendary Glastonbury rain and mud
- Going to Glastonbury as a child
- A life-changing moment in the healing fields or late-night areas
- Seeing a historic Glastonbury moment
- Or anything in-between from the last fifty years!
To take part all you need to do is get in touch with the BBC at [email protected] with the information below:
- Email Address
- Contact number
- An outline of your Glastonbury experience. Try to give us plenty of detail about your memories, in particular how it made you feel, how it might have changed your life in some way or what made it so special – the more you can tell us the better.
Please note, BBC Radio 2 says that they cannot guarantee a reply to every email. If they would like to know more about your story then they will contact you and then potentially arrange for you to record your story for the programme. The deadline for submitting your stories is Friday 10 April.